Seidio Innocase Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for HTC Fuze (Black) Review

Seidio Innocase Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for HTC Fuze (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the non-slip feel of the case and that it does not add a lot of bulk. The buttons and USB port are not blocked at all and I press the buttons by accident a lot less frequently because they are now slightly recessed. The holster fits comfortably and securely on my belt and I like the way the phone is held securely in place, but is easy to release. About the only thing that I don't like is that I would need to remove the case if I wanted to swap out the SD card, which is perhaps more of a design flaw of the Fuze than the case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for HTC Fuze (Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for HTC Fuze (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment