Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This leather case for the HTC Ozone phone fits really well and it is quite convenient to use. It's well designed, there is a small cutout at the bottom that makes it easy to push the phone out from below which I thought was a nice touch. The magnetic closures work nicely. I suspect the inner velvet lining may not be extremely durable, so I would plan on buying a new one in a year. Since the price was only 1/4 of what the Verizon store wanted for a carrier that was much bulkier and less convenient, this is a great value. I didn't give it 5 stars only because I felt the lining might not wear well with time, but I'm still quite happy with this case.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium Leather Side Case Pouch (With Belt Clip and Belt Loop) + Custom Cut LCD Screen Protector for Verizon XV6175 HTC OZone
0 comments:
Post a Comment