HTC Sensation 4G Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Glare, Matte Finishing Screen Protector (Free HandHelditems Sketch Universal Stylus Pen) Review

HTC Sensation 4G Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Glare, Matte Finishing Screen Protector (Free HandHelditems Sketch Universal Stylus Pen)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This screen protector comes with a small red sticker to 'hold' the plastic peice while you put it on. Problem is, the little red sticker will not come off the screen protector! It should have peeled right off, now I have to risk getting it wet to try to scrub it off. Also the bubbles to not come out, despite the little cardboard "squeegie" they gave me. The only positive I can say is that I can still touch the screen with ease with this thing on. Other than that, I wouldn't buy this again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: HTC Sensation 4G Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Glare, Matte Finishing Screen Protector (Free HandHelditems Sketch Universal Stylus Pen)



Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Click here for more information about HTC Sensation 4G Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Glare, Matte Finishing Screen Protector (Free HandHelditems Sketch Universal Stylus Pen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment