HTC Desire HD Novoskins iStyle Premium PU Leather Brown Flip Card Holding Wallet Case Review

HTC Desire HD Novoskins iStyle Premium PU Leather Brown Flip Card Holding Wallet Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For some reason, only Novoskins seems to offer the kind of case I wanted for my new HTC Inspire, and they have a nice selection of them. I wanted a case that would expose the touchscreen while in active use, but also had a cover that would protect the screen while in my bag or my pocket. I wanted to be able to simply flip the cover open to use the phone, rather than having to extract the phone from a pouch. For some reason, this configuration is really hard to find. Novoskins to the rescue!
Not only do they have exactly what I wanted, but in a number of different colors and styles. At first, I was concerned abut how long the shipping (UK to USA) was expected to take, but my case showed up in less than a week.
The case is light, slim, elegant, and seems to have good solid stitching. I'm delighted with my purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: HTC Desire HD Novoskins iStyle Premium PU Leather Brown Flip Card Holding Wallet Case



Buy Now

Click here for more information about HTC Desire HD Novoskins iStyle Premium PU Leather Brown Flip Card Holding Wallet Case

0 comments:

Post a Comment