BoxWave Slim Rubberized Touch Pro2 Shell Case (Super Blue) Review

BoxWave Slim Rubberized Touch Pro2 Shell Case (Super Blue)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the 4th cover I purchase for 2 different phones. I like them but they are relatively fragile. To replace the battery, memory card or to reset the phone, one needs to remove the cover and that is the problem. The small parts that hold the cover in place are not designed to be removed and replaced. So they do not last more than a couple of re installations. Besides this the product is great. Fits perfectly on the phone, looks and feels good, and it protects the phone in case of an accident without interfering with the phones functions. I would rate it a 3.5 stars if possible.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave Slim Rubberized Touch Pro2 Shell Case (Super Blue)



Buy NowGet 65% OFF

Click here for more information about BoxWave Slim Rubberized Touch Pro2 Shell Case (Super Blue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment