Agent18 Slim EcoShield Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (White) Review

Agent18 Slim EcoShield Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (White)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
There was much thought that went into this product that is worth noting. Not only is it a great case, but it comes with some thoughtful additions... First a great screen protector, second, you can change the rubber "AGENT 18" logo on the back part of the case to white, grey, black or none at all to suit your taste (more on this later), and finally, a universal dock insert. These are those little plastic trays that you get with your iPhone or iPod compatable alarm clock, stereo player, etc... so your iPhone, in it's shiny new case, fits into it's base (in my Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Premium Alarm Clock for iPod and iPhone) perfectly!!!! I purchased the white because I prefer the white iPhone. The case came with the grey "AGENT 18" rubber logo inserted... there was a white and a black one included with the case. I opted for the white insert as I prefer the clean white look.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Agent18 Slim EcoShield Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (White)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Agent18 Slim EcoShield Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (White)

0 comments:

Post a Comment