Seidio Innocase II Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Sapphire Blue) Review

Seidio Innocase II Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Sapphire Blue)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So I have never left a review on here before but I am a new Blackberry owner and searched relentlessly for the perfect case. I read all the reviews I could find and compared everyone's thoughts and finally took the plunge and bought the Seidio Innocase II in Sapphire Blue. It really is perfect! The interior of the case has a soft lining to protect the BB and the outside has a no slip feel without being rubbery. I am a nurse and I carry it in my pocket (not used to the holder yet) and no lint. The holder works great, tight fit and it swivels to any angle I just have to train myself to use it. It puts the BB to sleep when in holder so saves on battery power which the holder that came with the 8900 seemed to drain power (I don't know how but it was always needing to be charged even if I put it to sleep before placing in that case). Plus I like the blue it is subtle with an iridescent quality (I am a total girl when it comes to color). The bottom of the case comes off seperate so you can put it in your desktop charger without removing the whole case. Although removing it is not a big deal I took it off to place a screen protector and it goes back on very easily.
So if you are like me and searching and comparing the prices I think this case does everything it says it does and is worth the $37.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase II Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Sapphire Blue)



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase II Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Sapphire Blue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment