Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this item not for the kit but for the case. I rate the case as 5 stars. The case fits perfectly especially with the external side buttons. I purchased an AT&T case previously but had to return due it rubbing tightly against the external buttons. The case has a wonderful grip that is nice to handle and prevents easy sliding on a table top and yet smooth enough to take in and out of a pants/shirt pocket with ease.
Now for the bad... The package never included the screen protectors so I cannot review them. I'll be contacting the seller about this. I had no intentions of using the styluses but I gave them a try and found them to be worthless. The screen was never intended for styluses so don't expect them to work better than your fingertips.
I believe the case to be a 5 star rating and is worth it just for that. However my above rating reflects the kit as a whole. This would have gotten a much better rating if the screen protectors were included. I hope this helps.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SAMSUNG FOCUS i917 GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH TOUCHSCREEN STYLUS TWIN PACK
0 comments:
Post a Comment