Rapid Car Charger + Home Travel Charger + Black Rubberized Hard Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000 Review

Rapid Car Charger + Home Travel Charger + Black Rubberized Hard Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this kit primarily for the snap-on cover; I haven't used any of the other items that came with it yet. Within a few days of putting the cover on, I noticed the little plastic tabs that hold it in place were chipping a little. I figured that since it was still staying on, it wasn't a big deal. But now, less than 2 weeks later, not only have the little plastic tabs chipped so much that the top will barely stay in place, but the cover is cracked clear through. I've been really careful with my phone because it's new-to-me, and before I had it I had a "ruggedized" Casio Rock... The enV Touch seems so delicate and fragile by comparison, so I'm probably more gentle with it than necessary; I'm sure that it didn't break because of anything I did.
That being said, considering the price, if the car charger works (and I have no reason to think it won't), it was still probably worth what I paid for it, including shipping. But if I had known the cover would break so quickly before I purchased it, I would have just spent a few more bucks on a better-quality cover.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rapid Car Charger + Home Travel Charger + Black Rubberized Hard Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rapid Car Charger + Home Travel Charger + Black Rubberized Hard Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector for Verizon LG enV Touch VX11000

0 comments:

Post a Comment