Accessory Wizard Brand In Car/Auto FM Transmitter With Digital LCD Display & High Quality Digital Sound & Full Range Frequency Device for Apple iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB (AT&T-ATT) Review

Accessory Wizard Brand In Car/Auto FM Transmitter With Digital LCD Display and High Quality Digital Sound and Full Range Frequency Device for Apple iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB (ATandT-ATT)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Well, I got this because the one review online was so glowing, but I guess you never know who writes them, including people who work for the company. I like the compactness of the unit, the way it runs off iPhone power, no wires, etc. But the reception on the radio is very sporadic. When it's working well, which is about half the time, it's great: good signal strength, no static, good frequency range. But when it's not, static and interference pops in and out constantly and it gets so frustrating that I just turn it off. I don't know if that's because I live in a big metropolitan area (LA) with a lot of stations, or if the transmitter in the unit is just faulty. This is the third direct-plug-in iPhone FM transmitter with this design that I've tried, and they all seem to have the same problem. My guess is that they're all made by the same chip maker (they all have the same display and button placement) and are just assembled and branded by different companies. Oh well...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Accessory Wizard Brand In Car/Auto FM Transmitter With Digital LCD Display & High Quality Digital Sound & Full Range Frequency Device for Apple iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB (AT&T-ATT)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Accessory Wizard Brand In Car/Auto FM Transmitter With Digital LCD Display & High Quality Digital Sound & Full Range Frequency Device for Apple iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB (AT&T-ATT)

0 comments:

Post a Comment