Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this case for my LG quantum after looking at all the cases on amazon.com for the perfect one. This one seemed simple enough without all of the radical designs and colors so I bought it. My only complaint is that the case is more of a transparent gray to black color. The case fits perfectly without causing the phone to become bulky. It is easy to put and easy to take off which was the best part for me. This fact comes in handy when you want to take it off and clean it. In my past experience cases like these have to pried off of a phone or you have to use a butter knife of some sort. Overall I'm tremendously satisfied.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Smoke Transparent Protector Case for LG Quantum C900
Click here for more information about Smoke Transparent Protector Case for LG Quantum C900
0 comments:
Post a Comment