BoxWave Designio Leather Droid Eris Case (Horizontal Flip Cover) Review

BoxWave Designio Leather Droid Eris Case (Horizontal Flip Cover)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Not horrible and I probably will use it for now but...

1)The closure is magnetic. Never been a big fan of using magnetic anything near electronic devices. We shall see if that causes any issues.
2) The Droid fits snugly in the device slot but the front cover does not fit or close as well as it should. A bit too much wiggle if you know what I mean.
Quality seems ok in terms of the leather and stitching and it certainly provides more protection than the silicone skin I was using.
Overall? 2.5-3 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BoxWave Designio Leather Droid Eris Case (Horizontal Flip Cover)



Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Click here for more information about BoxWave Designio Leather Droid Eris Case (Horizontal Flip Cover)

0 comments:

Post a Comment